Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer To-Do List

-study organic chem atleast 3 chapters/day (0/27)   Afterall, I did carry it all the way home..-.-
-read ten books (3/10)
     1. 蔡康永的說話之道
     2. 我這樣考上東大和哈佛   本山勝寬
     3. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
     4.Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand  I have no idea how I'm going to be able get through this one. Judging from the thickness, I would not have even considered buying it if it weren't for its fame and numerous recommendations.
     5-10. TBA    
-write reviews for the books on my booklist (1/10)
-update this blog daily   FAIL
-Go to the gym Monday, Wednesday, Friday for 2 months (19/28)
-Jog on Tuesdays (2/11)
-Swim on Thursdays (2/11)
-Kenting road trip with my gals :)
-Luxy with highschool friends
-Danshuei trip with highschool friends friend :P
-Learn espanol and nihongo/hangul
-write something to show British Lit. teacher
-go to Austria and Czech/Japan with family <3
-practice driving (as often as possible)
-prepare for drving written exam
-burn CDs (2/3)
-preparation for pineapple cake business visit my other blog on this :)
-organize closet & computer files  esp. my music folder, it's a labyrinth.
-learn hip-hop & hip-hop jazz    my good friend T got me into this, I'll write a separate post on this.

Fingers-crossed, I'm ready for this.

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE GOING TO LEARN TO HIP HOP DANCE?!!!!!!!!!!! :3

    ReplyDelete